To ensure full implementation of the articulated basic education curriculum (K to 12), through localization/indigenization and innovations in teaching the various subject-areas towards improvement in the quality of learning outcomes and
- improve provision and availability of quality learning and teaching resource materials for students and instructional support materials for teachers in the division
- conduct research studies and utilize research findings
provide technical assistance to schools in the areas of:
- curriculum implementation
- instructional supervision
- resource generation and social mobilization
- SIP implementation
- improve access to basic/functional literacy skills and raise the level of literacy in the deprived, disadvantaged and underserved areas.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
DEPED PROJECT DEVELOPMENT OFFICER II (LRMDS) JOB DESCRIPTION
Salary Grade: 15
Governance Level: School Division Office
Unit/Division: Curriculum Implementation Division
DEPED PROJECT DEVELOPMENT OFFICER II (LRMDS) JOB SUMMARY
- To assist the LR supervisor in forming and supporting the various LR design and development teams, coordinating schedules content developers (writers, illustrators, editors, QA reviewers) and target outputs and sourcing out the necessary support for the teams including providers for the needed competencies (e.g. writer, editor, illustrator, creative and lay out artist etc.)
- To encode metadata and support content development activities as directed.
- To respond to individual users’ queries and difficulties with the Web-based LRMDS, provide instructions and training, and diagnose and solve common problems.
DEPED PROJECT DEVELOPMENT OFFICER II (LRMDS) QUALIFICATION STANDARDS (CSC Prescribed Qualifications)
Education: Bachelor’s degree relevant to the job
Experience: 1 year of relevant experience / Basic knowledge in Computer operation (preferred)
Eligibility: Career Service Professional (Second Level Eligibility Career Service
Trainings: 4 hours of relevant training
DEPED PROJECT DEVELOPMENT OFFICER II (LRMDS) DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
|KEY RESULT AREA/S||DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES|
|LRMDS USER SUPPORT||Provide user support services through the Region LRMDS Helpdesk and effectively respond to routine emails and user/client calls and inquiries.|
|USER PROBLEMS SOLVED||Analyze user’s problem as stated in verbal or written query and identify cause of problem.|
Provide first-level troubleshooting assistance and escalate problems/issues beyond control to the proper LRMDS Group
Assess and escalate serious or unusual problems to the appropriate LRMDS Group for resolution
Install, configure and provide instructions on basics of using common office software tools and LRMDS support technologies
|LRMDS TRAINING AND UPDATES||Technical support during training|
Communication on new developments and updates on the system to all users and clients
|SYSTEM MAINTENANCE AND TRACKING||Employ basic procedures for user account management and access|
Prepare monthly report of user/client issues and complaints, status and resolution based on a daily log and analysis of trends, in order to track source of user difficulty as well as areas for systems enhancement for the action of the Systems Administrator.
Solicit user feedback and use information to improve the system
Perform basic and routine system maintenance such as backup, system start-up, etc.
Apply basic security measures for Internet, helpdesk and desktop operations to prevent hacking, virus and other security problems.
|LR TEAMS||Provide support in coordinating the formation of the LR Development Teams of the regional office.|
Coordinate and provide technical and administrative support to the Development Teams in scheduling their meetings and providing feedback on the progress of each team.
Document outputs of the Development Teams and manage the files and records for easy retrieval and status report.
|LR TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES||Searches and maintains a “Directory of Human Resource” with LR required skills (writers, editors, illustrators, creative and lay out artists, etc.) to provide LR Development teams with ready pool of resources as needed.|
Coordinates and prepares a draft of the Terms of References of talent and service providers for the LR Development Teams.
Coordinates and prepares the draft Contracts for sourced talents and service providers.
Coordinates the needs and requirements of contracted service providers to follow through fulfillment of TOR/ contract and payment for their service.
|TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE||Gather data and provide initial analysis as inputs to TA needs with regard the LRMDS and plans to improve access to learning resources of schools and learning centers|
Provide technical support in the delivery of interventions to respond to the LR needs of schools and learning centers.
- DepEd Public School District Supervisor Job Description
- DepEd Librarian II (LRMDS Administrator) Job Description
- DepEd Education Program Supervisor (LRMDS) Job Description
- DepEd Education Program Specialist II (ALS) Job Description
- DepEd Education Program Supervisor (SDO-CID) Job Description
- DepEd Chief Education Supervisor (SDO-CID) Job Description
- DepEd Planning Officer III Job Description
- DepEd Project Development Officer II (for DRRM) Job Description
- DepEd Senior Education Program Specialist (SMME) Job Description
- DepEd Administrative Aide VI Job Description