To provide the Schools Division Office with timely, responsive and economical administrative services in personnel and records management, cash disbursement, procurement , security and custody of property and the maintenance of facilities, in order to ensure efficient operation of the schools division office towards enabling schools and learning centers provide accessible and quality and basic education.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
DEPED ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER IV JOB DESCRIPTION
Position Title: Administrative Officer IV
Parenthetical Title: Supply Officer II
Unit/Division: OSDS- Administrative Unit- Supply and Property Section
Reports to: Administrative Officer V
Positions Supervised: Administrative Aide VI (Storekeeper)
Salary Grade: 15
Governance Level: Schools Division Office
DEPED ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER IV JOB SUMMARY
- To provide technical services to the management and staff of the SDO in relation to procurement (using alternative mode), inspection, acceptance, issuance, storage, maintenance and inventory of material resources, equipment, and properties to support the efficient operations of the schools division office in managing the delivery of quality basic education and,
- Facilitate the disposal of waste materials and unserviceable equipment to derive economic benefit and maintain orderliness and efficient use of office space.
DEPED ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER IV QUALIFICATION STANDARDS (CSC Prescribed Qualifications)
Education: Bachelors degree relevant to the job
1 year relevant experience
4 years relevant experience (preferred)
Eligibility: Career Service Professional (Second Level Eligibility)
4 hours of relevant training
40 hours relevant training (preferred)
DEPED ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER IV DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
|KRA||DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES|
|POLICIES, STANDARDS, GUIDELINES, SYSTEMS||Develops and recommends policies, standards, guidelines, systems, tools and forms for use in the SDO regarding supply and property related activities.|
Drafts memos and issuances on recommendations regarding policies, standards, guidelines, systems, forms for use in the SDO as approved by the SDS.
|PROCUREMENT AND ACQUISITION||Prepares the Division Annual Procurement Plan, by collecting and consolidating the procurement plans of the various units of the schools division offices for approval of SDS and submission to DBM|
Prepares an agency procurement request on a quarterly basis for validation by DBM as to availability of stocks to determine supplies to be procured from DBM depot or sourced outside.
Prepare purchase orders based on APR and PR to procure the supplies needed.
|DELIVERY INSPECTION AND ACCEPTANCE||Receives and physically inspects supply delivered to ensure adherences to quarterly and quality specs of items delivered.|
Monitors performance of suppliers and satisfaction of management and staff on procured resources for feedback to supplier towards continuous improvement.
|CUSTODIANSHIP||Supervises maintenance of storage area for supplies and properties to ensure the security and safety of supplies.|
Approves issuance of supplies as prepared by Storekeeper based on requests of units in the schools division.
Conducts inventory and maintains an updated inventory record of properties (e.g. furniture and fixtures, vehicles) and equipment (computers, printers) by following the prescribed process and pertinent laws, rules, and regulations to establish accountability and inclusion of the property in the books of accounts
|DISPOSAL||Recommend disposal of waste materials and unserviceable equipment after conducting inspections on an annual basis to release accountability for unserviceable equipment and materials and deletion from accounting record|
Keeps records of accountability of officials and employees on property issuances for issuance of clearance
- DepEd Administrative Officer IV (Records Officer) Job Description
- DepEd Administrative Aide VI (Records) Job Description
- DepEd Administrative Aide VI (Property Unit) Job Description
- DepEd Administrative Officer IV Job Description
- DepEd Administrative Aide VI (Cash Unit) Job Description
- DepEd Education Program Supervisor (SDO-SGOD) Job Description
- DepEd Senior Education Program Specialist (SDO-SGOD) Job Description
- DepEd Education Program Specialist II (SDO-SGOD) Job Description