To provide the Schools Division Office with timely, responsive and economical administrative services in personnel and records management, cash disbursement, procurement , security and custody of property and the maintenance of facilities, in order to ensure efficient operation of the schools division office towards enabling schools and learning centers provide accessible and quality and basic education.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
DEPED ADMINISTRATIVE AIDE VI JOB DESCRIPTION
Position Title: Administrative Aide VI (Records)
Parenthetical Title: Data Entry Machine Operator
Unit/Division: OSDS- Administrative Unit
Reports to: Administrative Officer IV (Records)
Salary Grade: 6
Governance Level: Schools Division
DEPED ADMINISTRATIVE AIDE VI JOB SUMMARY
- To provide administrative support to the Records Officer in the maintenance of a records management system for the creation, classification, storage, maintenance, use and disposition of operating records and documents of permanent, legal, and historical value and ensure the security, preservation, and efficient access and retrieval of such records when needed by the schools division office management and staff.
DEPED ADMINISTRATIVE AIDE VI QUALIFICATION STANDARDS (CSC Prescribed Qualifications)
Education: Completion of 2 years studies in college or high school graduate with relevant vocational/trade course
Basic knowledge in computer operation such as Microsoft Office, Excel, Power point, use of the internet (preferred)
Experience: No required experience
Eligibility: Career Service Professional (First Level Eligibility)
Trainings: No required training
DEPED ADMINISTRATIVE AIDE VI DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
|KRA||DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES|
|Records Management System||Receive, record and file documents according to the recommended filing system|
Maintains cleanliness and orderliness of Records Storage Area that will ensure daily safety and security of records and easy access and retrieval as needed
Retrieve records requested by the Records Officer and keeps track of the whereabouts of the original document
|Receiving and Releasing||Receive and record all documents brought to the records office.|
Release, routes or files non-routine critical documents as classified by the Records Officer.
|Documents Authentication, Verification and Certifications||Assist Records Officer in document authentication and verification following protocol for such.|
Receives request for certifications and gathers the data required to prepare the certification for the approval of the Records Officer.
Prepares certifications for the signature of the appropriate management level.
|Reporting||Gather data and information required in the preparation of annual and other administrative reports.|
Implement process for conducting and annual inventory of records and submit findings to Records Officer.
|Technical Assistance||Coordinate training/ orientation schedules and logistics on records management to staff in the schools division, schools and learning centers.|
Assist Records Officer gather data on needs regarding records management and provide technical assistance and interventions to support effective records management in the schools and learning centers.
- DepEd Administrative Officer IV (Records Officer) Job Description
- DepEd Administrative Officer IV (Supply Unit) Job Description
- DepEd Administrative Aide VI (Property Unit) Job Description
- DepEd Administrative Officer IV Job Description
- DepEd Administrative Aide VI (Cash Unit) Job Description
- DepEd Education Program Supervisor (SDO-SGOD) Job Description
- DepEd Senior Education Program Specialist (SDO-SGOD) Job Description
- DepEd Education Program Specialist II (SDO-SGOD) Job Description