To provide the Schools Division Office with timely, responsive and economical administrative services in personnel and records management, cash disbursement, procurement , security and custody of property and the maintenance of facilities, in order to ensure efficient operation of the schools division office towards enabling schools and learning centers provide accessible and quality and basic education.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
DEPED ADMINISTRATIVE AIDE VI JOB DESCRIPTION
Position Title: Administrative Aide VI
Parenthetical Title: Storekeeper II
Unit/Division: OSDS- Administrative Unit- (Property Unit)
Reports to: Administrative Officer IV (Supply Officer II)
Salary Grade: 6
Governance Level: Schools Division Office
DEPED ADMINISTRATIVE AIDE VI JOB SUMMARY
- To provide administrative support to the Supply Officer in the conduct of the inventory of physical properties, supplies, materials, and equipment and in maintaining proper storage, delivery, and issuance of such, to ensure adequate and timely provision of supplies and equipment to the management and staff of the SDO.
DEPED ADMINISTRATIVE AIDE VI QUALIFICATION STANDARDS (CSC Prescribed Qualifications)
Education: Completion of 2 years studies in college or high school graduate with relevant vocational/trade course
Basic knowledge in computer operation such as Microsoft Office, Excel, Power point, use of the internet (preferred)
Experience: No required experience
Eligibility: Career Service Professional (First Level Eligibility)
Trainings: No required training
DEPED ADMINISTRATIVE AIDE VI DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
|KRA||DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES|
|SUPPLIES AND MATERIALS||Receive and record supplies, materials and equipment upon delivery, in order to document availability of the item for effective monitoring and supply management.|
Organize and maintain orderliness of the supplies and materials in the stockroom by systematizing storage, regularly cleaning and sanitizing to ensure easy identification, access and preservation and safety of material resources.
Prepare supplies and materials for issuance by the Supply Officer to requesting units.
Consolidate records on received and issued supplies and materials and prepare report on monthly balances
|PROPERTIES AND EQUIPMENT||Help the Supply Officer in maintaining an updated inventory of properties (e.g. furniture and fixtures, vehicles) and equipment (computers, printers) by following the prescribed process and pertinent laws, rules, and regulations to maintain accountability and inclusion in the books of accounts.|
Determine serviceable properties and equipment requiring maintenance and repair in order take appropriate action to extend its utilization.
Maintain accurate, complete files of contracts, Purchase Orders, Vouchers with complete supporting papers for ready reference.
Help the Supply Officer to classify, re-group, and store for inspection (with labels) properties, equipment and waste materials in order to prepare a list of materials recommended for transfer or disposal.
Help the Supply Officer in the segregation of waste materials, unserviceable properties ready for condemnation or transfer in accordance with COA rules and regulations.
|DOCUMENTS AND RECORDS||Keep copies of contracts, purchase orders, vouchers and supporting documents in an organized filing system for future reference|
Recommends turning over to the Records Officer, critical documents for archiving and safekeeping
- DepEd Administrative Officer IV (Records Officer) Job Description
- DepEd Administrative Aide VI (Records) Job Description
- DepEd Administrative Officer IV (Supply Unit) Job Description
- DepEd Administrative Officer IV Job Description
- DepEd Administrative Aide VI (Cash Unit) Job Description
- DepEd Education Program Supervisor (SDO-SGOD) Job Description
- DepEd Senior Education Program Specialist (SDO-SGOD) Job Description
- DepEd Education Program Specialist II (SDO-SGOD) Job Description