The Accounting Services maintains financial records and reports to provide management with information for decision making and accounting reports to oversight agencies to ensure the proper utilization of funds in accordance with accounting and auditing rules and regulations.
The Budgeting Services provides management with economical, efficient, and effective budgeting services and reliable and timely financial information for decision making towards the cost-effective allocation and utilization of financial resources of the schools division.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
DEPED ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT I (ACCOUNTING MACHINE OPERATOR) JOB DESCRIPTION
Position Title: Administrative Assistant I
Parenthetical Title: Accounting Machine Operator
Office/Bureau/Service: Office of the Schools Division Superintendent
Reports to: Budget Officer III
Salary Grade: 7
Governance Level: Schools Division Office
Unit/Division: Budget Unit – Finance Division
DEPED ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT I (ACCOUNTING MACHINE OPERATOR) JOB SUMMARY
- To provide general and routine clerical support to the budgeting officer in the preparation of budgetary requirements needed for submission to the DBM and reports in compliance to other attached agencies.
- To provide administrative support to the Finance Services functions.
DEPED ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT I (ACCOUNTING MACHINE OPERATOR) QUALIFICATION STANDARDS (CSC Prescribed Qualifications)
Education: At least 2 years college level
Eligibility: Career Service Professional (First Level Eligibility)
Additional Requirement: Basic knowledge in computer operation such as Microsoft Office, Excel, Power point, use of the internet
DEPED ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT I (ACCOUNTING MACHINE OPERATOR) DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
|KEY RESULT AREAS||DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES|
|Budget Preparation, Execution and Accountability Data and Documents||Identifies and gathers data needed in the preparation of budget proposals, budget execution documents and budget accountability reports|
Reviews supporting documents of claims as to compliance with budgeting, accounting and auditing rules and regulations
Provides clerical support in the preparation of budget proposals
Prepares obligation request for claims
Prepares reports on the budget matters
- DepEd Accountant III Job Description
- DepEd Administrative Assistant III (Senior Bookkeeper) Job Description
- DepEd Administrative Officer V (Budget Officer III) Job Description
- DepEd Administrative Assistant II (Accounting Clerk) Job Description
- DepEd Administrative Aide VI (Personnel) Job Description
- DepEd Administrative Officer V Job Description
- DepEd Administrative Aide VI (Data Entry Machine Operator) Job Description