TABLE OF CONTENTS
GOVERNANCE AND OPERATION DIVISION
The Governance and Operations Division strengthens the delivery of quality basic education by helping the Schools and Learning Canters create a conducive learning environment. It also supports the holistic development of learners and ensure their readiness to learn through the, timely planning, mobilization, and equitable distribution of sufficient resources, development of human resource, provision of technical assistance and building of strong partnership with stakeholders for increased support and resources for the effective and efficient implementation of sustainable programs, projects and services
The Planning Unit ensures accessibility to accurate, timely and reliable data and information as critical inputs to the management of the schools division office and bases for the formulation and implementation of educational plans, research, standards, and guidelines, by maintaining and updating the division’s basic education information system, performing analysis and generating reports on educational indicators.
The Human Resource Development Unit ensures competent teaching and non-teaching personnel in the schools division by efficiently and effectively installing, implementing and managing the HRD systems and services and by providing technical assistance in the implementation of such in the schools division office, schools and learning centers.
DEPED SENIOR EDUCATION PROGRAM SPECIALIST JOB DESCRIPTION
Salary Grade: 19
Governance Level: Schools Division Office
Unit/Division: School Governance and Operations Division – Planning and Research
Reports to: Education Program Supervisor
Positions Supervised: Planning Officer III
DEPED SENIOR EDUCATION PROGRAM SPECIALIST JOB SUMMARY
- To provide technical support and inputs in the preparation and updating of the school division’s 6-year strategic plan and annual work plans.
- To provide technical assistance in the preparation of the strategic and operational work plans of schools and learning centers, and of the units in the division office.
DEPED SENIOR EDUCATION PROGRAM SPECIALIST QUALIFICATION STANDARDS (CSC Prescribed Qualifications)
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Education or its equivalent and completion of academic requirements for master’s degree relevant to the job
Experience: 2 years experience in education, research, development, implementation, or other relevant experience
Eligibility: 8 hours of relevant training
Trainings: RA 1080; Career Service (Professional) Appropriate Eligibility for Second Level Position
DEPED SENIOR EDUCATION PROGRAM SPECIALIST DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
|KEY RESULT AREA/S||DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES|
|Planning Frame, Systems, and Plans||1. Provide technical inputs and support to the crafting of the first draft of the School Division's Strategic and Operational Plans (6-year DEDP and SDO annual work and financial plans) to facilitate the crafting of the plan for the Schools Division.
2. Prepare the final draft of the school division's strategic plan (DEDP) based on output of the Division Planning Team for review of the Chief of Governance and Operation and approval of the SDS.
3. Prepare the final draft of the Annual Implementation Plan and subsequent adjustments based on the output of the Division Planning Team for review of the Chief Governance and Operation and approval of the SDS.
4. Develop approach and method for monitoring and evaluating the implementation of the planning system at the Schools Division Office and in schools and learning centers towards continuous improvement of the system.
5. Assess reports and data gathered on the planning system and submit recommendations for policy formulation on matters relevant to education planning system, planning standards and criteria, and planning processes based on action research.
6. Coordinate preparation by the Planning Team of the Annual Accomplishment Report against plans of the schools division for submission to the management of the schools division.
|Basic Education Information System (E-BEIS) Maintenance and Report Generation||1. Prepare descriptive and analytical reports of processed basic education data and its implications, to be used as basis for facts-based and data driven planning and decision making.
2. Consolidate, analyze, and validate requirements of schools and learning centers as basis for reliable and accurate resource allocation.
3. Lead in designing, coordinating and implementing policy and planning research studies as identified by M&E reports, TA reports, the management of the schools division, schools and learning centers
|Technical Assistance||1. Provide Technical Assistance to schools and learning centres by responding to the identified needs in relation to planning and other matters on governance and operations|
- 2019 DepEd Requirement of Birth Certificate
- Updated DepEd No Disruption of Classes Policy
- DepEd Education Program Specialist II (SMME) Job Description
- DepEd Nurse II Job Description
- DepEd Medical Officer III Job Description
- DepEd Dentist II Job Description
- DepEd Education Program Supervisor Job Description
- DepEd Education Program Specialist II Job Description
- DepEd Engineer III Job Description
- DepEd Chief Education Supervisor Job Descriptionription