The Governance and Operations Division strengthens Schools and Learning Centers capacity to create a conducive environment for the teaching-learning process to take place, provide for the holistic development of learners, and ensure their readiness to learn through timely planning, mobilization, and equitable distribution of sufficient resources, development of human resource, provision of technical assistance and building of strong partnership with stakeholders for increased support and resources for the effective and efficient implementation of sustainable programs, projects and services towards increasing access and enhancing the delivery of quality basic education.
The School Management M&E ensures quality management systems implementation in Schools and Learning Centers and adherence to standards and policies through provision of timely technical assistance towards effective and efficient school management planning, delivery of basic education programs and services and assessment of their progress in achieving educational outcomes.
The Social Mobilization and Networking ensures provision of adequate resources to schools and learning centers by strengthening and sustaining relationships and collaboration of education partners and stakeholders, and mobilizing resources and providing technical assistance to support special programs and projects towards increasing access and enhancing the delivery of quality basic education.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
DEPED EDUCATION PROGRAM SPECIALIST II JOB DESCRIPTION
- Salary Grade: 16
- Governance Level: Schools Division Office
- Unit/Division: School Governance and Operations Division -School Management Monitoring and Evaluation
- Reports to: Senior Education Program Specialist
DEPED EDUCATION PROGRAM SPECIALIST II JOB SUMMARY
- To assist in providing technical support in implementing quality management systems in the schools division office, the schools and learning centers and monitor adherence to standards and policies towards effective and efficient delivery of quality basic education.
- To assist districts and schools/learning centers in the implementation of an M&E system to monitor their progress.
DEPED EDUCATION PROGRAM SPECIALIST II QUALIFICATION STANDARDS (CSC Prescribed Qualifications)
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Education or its equivalent
- Experience: 2 years experience in education research, development, implementation or other relevant experience
- Eligibility: 4 hours of relevant training
- Trainings: RA 1080; Career Service (Professional) Appropriate Eligibility for Second Level Position
DEPED EDUCATION PROGRAM SPECIALIST II DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
|KEY RESULT AREAS||DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES|
|Quality Management System||Gather data and provide support in the preparation and submission of report of findings on implementation of quality assurance processes on:|
School Based Management
Implementation of Programs & Projects as basis for continuous improvement.
Assist in validating report on School Achievement and Learning Outcome by gathering data utilizing prescribed approach and method.
Gather data as basis for M&E report on the performance of the Schools Division along:
TA to schools and LCs
Equitable Distribution of educational resources to schools and LCs
Gather data and prepare report/documents on best practices with regard school management and governance for sharing and benchmarking purposes.
|Assessment||Gather data for M&E Report on the implementation of Division assessment program aligned to national assessment framework|
Gather data to validate and authenticate assessment strategies and tools for schools, classrooms and LCs use
Gather data to assess result of tracking progress and for grading purposes.
Provide assistance and support in the monitoring and evaluation of the conduct of national, regional and division assessment tests to identify issues and concerns arising and help improve the process.
Provide assistance in implementing a process for monitoring and evaluating the organizational effectiveness of the schools division office and submit a report to document process and recommendations for continuous improvement.
|School Compliance to Quality Standards (Public And Private)||Information, Education and Advocacy Programs and Materials to Accreditation Standards|
Validated documents of schools requesting permit to operate
Complete portfolio of documents of schools requesting to operate for submission to the regional office.
|Research and Development||Assist in the conduct of action research on factors contributing to successful implementation of programs and projects in schools to provide information for continuous improvement.|
|Technical Assistance to Schools and Learning Center||Assist in the provision of Technical Assistance to schools and learning centers on the above areas.|
- 2019 DepEd Requirement of Birth Certificate
- Updated DepEd No Disruption of Classes Policy
- DepEd Nurse II Job Description
- DepEd Medical Officer III Job Description
- DepEd Dentist II Job Description
- DepEd Education Program Supervisor Job Description
- DepEd Education Program Specialist II Job Description
- DepEd Engineer III Job Description
- DepEd Chief Education Supervisor Job Description
- DepEd Senior Education Program Specialist Job Description