This Self-Learning Module (SLM) is prepared so that you, our dear learners, can continue your studies and learn while at home. Activities, questions, directions, exercises, and discussions are carefully stated for you to understand each lesson.
Each SLM is composed of different parts. Each part shall guide you step-by-step as you discover and understand the lesson prepared for you.
Pre-tests are provided to measure your prior knowledge on lessons in each SLM. This will tell you if you need to proceed on completing this module or if you need to ask your facilitator or your teacher’s assistance for better understanding of the lesson. At the end of each module, you need to answer the post-test to self-check your learning.
This module is an introduction about Website Traffic Data Monitoring, Statistics and Performance Analysis. This module will give you the basic of analytics to a sufficient degree to organize web analytics platforms within your organizations and gain meaningful insights.
The module focuses on one lesson:
- Lesson 1 : ICT Project for Website Traffic Statistics and Performance Analysis
- Generate a technical report interpreting data analytics, e.g. Google, Facebook, or similar traffic data on the general aspects of search visibility, reach, and virality.
This module outline provides a summary of topics that can be used as a guide when progressing through this module, and upon its successful completion, you are expected to:
1. learn how to use web/social analytics platforms;
2. generate a technical report interpreting data analysis, e.g. Google, Facebook, or similar traffic data on the general aspects of search visibility, reach and virality; and
3. study website traffic data monitoring and use it to their advantage.