Welcome to this Module entitled Why Do I Need to Believe in Science? under Learning Strand 2 Scientific and Critical Thinking Skills of the ALS K to 12 Basic Education (BEC).
This module was designed to provide you with fun and meaningful opportunities for guided and independent learning at your own pace and time. You will be able to process the contents of the learning resource while being an active learner.
This is a list of all sources used in developing this module.
The following are some reminders in using this module:
1. Use the module with care. Do not put unnecessary mark/s on any part of the module. Use a separate sheet of paper in answering the exercises.
2. Don’t forget to answer the Pre-assessment before moving on to the other activities included in the module.
3. Read the instruction carefully before doing each task.
4. Observe honesty and integrity in doing the tasks and checking your answers.
5. Finish the task at hand before proceeding to the next.
6. Return this module to your ALS Teacher/Instructional Manager/Learning Facilitator once you are through with it.
If you encounter any difficulty in answering the tasks in this module, do not hesitate to consult your ALS Teacher/Instructional Manager/Learning Facilitator. Always bear in mind that you are not alone.
We hope that through this material, you will experience meaningful learning and gain deep understanding of the relevant competencies. You can do it!
In this module, you will learn how to resolve conflicts, especially with people who are important to you.
Lesson 1 – Managing Family Conflict
Lesson 2 – Factors of Conflict
Lesson 3 – Developing Conflict Resolution Skills
What Will You Learn From This Module?
After studying this module, you should be able to:
analyze the reasons behind the misunderstanding between family members;
note details in material viewed;
analyze the factors that bring about societal conflicts; and
formulate appropriate solutions to address societal conflicts.