This Self-Learning Module (SLM) is prepared so that you, our dear learners, can continue your studies and learn while at home. Activities, questions, directions, exercises, and discussions are carefully stated for you to understand each lesson.
Each SLM is composed of different parts. Each part shall guide you step-by-step as you discover and understand the lesson prepared for you.
Pre-tests are provided to measure your prior knowledge on lessons in each SLM. This will tell you if you need to proceed on completing this module or if you need to ask your facilitator or your teacher’s assistance for better understanding of the lesson. At the end of each module, you need to answer the post-test to self-check your learning. Answer keys are provided for each activity and test. We trust that you will be honest in using these.
Please use this module with care. Do not put unnecessary marks on any part of this SLM. Use a separate sheet of paper in answering the exercises and tests. And read the instructions carefully before performing each task.
If you have any questions in using this SLM or any difficulty in answering the tasks in this module, do not hesitate to consult your teacher or facilitator.
This module was designed and written intended for you. The scope of this module permits it to be used in many different learning situations. The language used recognizes the diverse vocabulary level of students. The lessons are arranged to follow the standard sequence of the course. But the order in which you read them can be changed to correspond with the textbook you are now using.
The module is divided into three lessons, namely:
- Lesson 1 : Describe TeamRole and Scope
- Lesson 2 : Internal and External Team Members
- Lesson 3 : Set and Meet Work Priorities
- Lesson 4 : Work as a Team Member
After going through this module, you are expected to:
1. Identify role and objective of the team.
2. Identify team parameters, relationships, and responsibilities
3. Identify individual role and responsibilities.
4. Identify and recognize roles and responsibilities of other team members.
5. Identify reporting relationships within team and external to team.
6. Prioritize competing demands to achieve personal, team and organizational goals and objectives.
7. Utilize resources efficiently and effectively to manage work priorities and commitments.
8. Follow practices and economic maintenance of equipment and facilities as per established procedures.
9. Undertake appropriate forms of communication and interactions.
10.Make appropriate contributions to complement team activities and objectives.
11.Follow reporting using standard operating procedures.
12.Contribute development of team work plans based from team role.