Different materials in the environment change. The consequences or effects of such changes may either be beneficial or harmful to the environment. This lesson is designed to help you better understand the changes in different materials and their effects to the environment. The activities will help you use the process skills for you to become more aware of the things that are happening in your surroundings.
This module will focus on:
• Lesson 1 – changes in the materials that are useful or harmful to the environment; and
• Lesson 2 – the harmful effects of the changes in the materials to the environment.
After going through this module, you are expected to:
1. identify changes in the materials that are useful and harmful to the environment;
2. describe the harmful effects of the changes in the materials to the environment; and
3. suggest some ways of preventing/minimizing the harmful effects of the changes in the materials to the environment.science4_q1mod4_changeinmaterialsthatareusefulandharmfultoonesenvironment_v2