In this module, you will be acquainted with linear equations in two variables which will help you know how the value of a quantity be predicted given the rate of change. The scope of this module enables you to use it in many different learning situations. The lesson is arranged to follow the standard sequence of the course. But the order in which you read them can be changed to correspond with the textbook you are now using.
This module contains:
- Lesson 1- Linear Equations in Two Variables
After going through this module, you are expected to:
1. define linear equations in two variables;
2. determine the value of A, B, and C in ???????? + ???????? = ????;
3. evaluate linear equations in two variables; and
4. model real life situations using linear equations in two variables.math8_q1_mod7_illustrating-linear-equations-in-two-variables_v2