This module was designed and written for you to answer the activity you’ve missed while you are away from school. It is here to help you master rectangular coordinate system and its uses. The scope of this module permits it to be used in many different learning situations. The language used recognizes your diversity and diverse vocabulary level. The lessons are arranged to follow the standard sequence of the course. But the order in which you read them can be changed to correspond with the textbook you are now using.
This module contains:
- Lesson 1- The Rectangular Coordinate System
After going through this module, you are expected to:
1. define the Rectangular Coordinate System and other related terms;
2. plot the point on a coordinate plane;
3. give the coordinates of a given point on a coordinate plane; and
4. use the concepts of coordinate plane in solving real-life problems.math8_q1_mod6_go-illustrating-rectangular-coordinate-system_v2