This module was designed and written with you in mind. It is here to help you master how to create cartoon character to entertain, express opinions, ideas, etc. The scope of this module permits it to be used in many different learning situations. The language used recognizes the diverse vocabulary level of pupils. The lessons are arranged to follow the standard sequence of the course. But the order in which you read them can be changed to correspond with the module you are now using.
The module aims that a learner creates cartoon character to entertain, express opinions, ideas, etc. and is divided into three lessons, namely:
• Lesson 1 – Cartoons Are Effective Communicators
• Lesson 2 – Coming Up with Character Ideas
• Lesson 3 – Create Cartoons to Express Ideas/Opinions
After going through this module, you are expected to:
1. know how effective cartoons communicate ideas; and
2. create cartoons to entertain, express opinions/ideas, and promote advocacy.Arts6_q1_mod11_creates-cartoon-character-to-entertain-express-opinions-ideas-etc_v2