This module was designed and written for you to master the history, elements and principles of comic art. The scope of this module permits it to be used in many different learning situations. The language used recognizes the diverse vocabulary level of students. The lessons are arranged to follow the standard sequence of the course.
The module is divided into three lessons, namely:
• Lesson 1 – History of Comic Art
• Lesson 2 – Different Elements and Principles of Comic Art
• Lesson 3 – Drawing example of comic.
After going through this module, you are expected to:
1. know the history of Comic Art;
2. appreciate the different Elements and Principles of Comic Art; and
3. draw an example of comic.Arts6_q1_mod8_comic-art_v2