This module was designed and written with you in mind. It is here to help you master using sentences appropriately and meaningfully. The scope of this module permits it to be used in many different learning situations. The language used recognizes the diverse vocabulary level of students. The lessons are arranged to follow the standard sequence of the course. But the order in which you read them can be changed to correspond with the textbook you are now using.
The module’s lesson is:
- Using sentences appropriately and meaningfully
After going through this module, you are expected to:
1. determine basic sentence parts;
2. differentiate kinds of sentences according to structure;
3. construct appropriate sentences from the given phrases and clauses; and
4. use sentences in stating one’s thought.CO_Q1_ENGLISH-7_MODULE-9