This module was designed and written with you in mind. It is here to help you applied productivity tools with basic and advanced application techniques. The scope of this module permits to be used in many different learning situations. The language used recognize the diverse vocabulary level of students. The lessons are arranged to follow the standard sequence of the course. But the order in which you read them can be changed to correspond with the textbook you are now using.
The module is divided into three lessons, namely:
- Lesson 1 – Working with Word Processor
- Lesson 2 – Working with Spreadsheets
- Lesson 3 – Working with Slides
Learning Competencies and Codes:
1. Uses common productivity tools effectively by maximizing advanced application techniques. CS_ICT11/12-ICTPT-Ic-d-4
2. Creates an original or derivative ICT content to effectively communicate or present data or information related to specific professional tracks. CS_ICT11/12-ICTPT-Ic-d-5
After going through this module, you are expected to:
1. Explain what a spreadsheet is.
2. Create a table of data and format it using Microsoft Excel.
Recognize the importance of using Microsoft Excel.ADMSHS_Emp_Tech_Q1_M4_L2-Applied-Productivity-Tools-Using-Spreadsheet