The learner demonstrates understanding:
- various verbal elements in orally communicating information;
- of writing styles to comprehend the author’s message;
- that English language is stress timed to support comprehension;
- command of the conventions of standard English grammar and usage when writing or speaking;
- of the forms and conventions of print, non-print, and digital materials to understand various viewing texts; and
- of non-verbal communication to communicate with others.
- orally communicates information, opinions, and ideas effectively to different audiences using a variety of literary activities;
- uses diction (choice of words) to accurately analyze author’s tone, mood, and point of view;
- reads with sufficient accuracy and fluency to support comprehension;
- uses the correct function of nouns, pronouns, verbs, adjectives, and adverbs in general and their functions in various discourse (oral and written);
- applies knowledge of the various forms and conventions of print, non-print, and digital materials to appropriately comprehend print, non-print, film and moving texts; and
- applies knowledge of non-verbal skills to respectfully give the speaker undivided attention and acknowledge the message.
Learning Competencies/ Objectives:
- Infer the speaker’s tone, mood and purpose;
- Observe politeness at all times;
- Analyze figures of speech (culture-based euphemism);
- Read with automaticity grade level frequently occurring content area words;
- Compose clear and coherent sentences using appropriate grammatical structures: Pronoun – reference; agreement (number, case, gender); and
- Describe different forms and conventions of film and moving pictures (dialog).
1 thought on “Daily Lesson Log (DLL) in English Grade 6 Quarter 1 Week 6”
Hiiii, i want to see the DLL for my lesson plan