This module was designed to explicate the use of materials and the application of techniques.
After going through this module, you are expected to:
1. discuss the different materials used and the application of techniques;
2. determines the processes or methods of each application techniques;
3. examine the reason why the existing application techniques are gradually being forgotten; and
4. Create artwork / s from used pet bottles.
The following are some reminders in using this module:
1. Use the module with care. Do not put unnecessary mark/s on any part of the module. Use a separate sheet of paper in answering the exercises.
2. Don’t forget to answer What I Know before moving on to the other activities included in the module.
3. Read the instruction carefully before doing each task.
4. Observe honesty and integrity in doing the tasks and checking your answers.
5. Finish the task at hand before proceeding to the next.
6. Return this module to your teacher/facilitator once you are through with it.