Module 13 will let you recall what concepts should be considered in making an art and reminisce your previous works; what you take account for in making an artwork. You have to read the lesson and instructions of the module responsibly so that you can understand and appreciate it fully.
This module is designed and is written for you. It is intended to facilitate understanding and appreciation of Philippine Contemporary Arts. The scope of this module permits it to be used in different learning situations. The language used recognizes the diverse vocabulary level of learners. The lessons are arranged to follow the standard sequence of the course as indicated in the curriculum guide. However, the order in which you read them can be changed to correspond with the flow of the lesson and with the rate or pace of learning.
- The module contains Lesson 13 – Production Planning
After going through this module, you are expected to:
1. Conceptualizes an idea for an art production;
2. Identify the subject and medium of an art piece;
3. Identify the elements that composes the production plan;
4. Create your unique artwork.