Hello, how are you today? You have learned from other modules the different technology-based arts such as computer/digital arts, its origin, and the different digital artists both foreign and local. As you go with this module, you will learn the different media techniques. You will also learn to communicate your ideas and experiences through the 21st century art.
This module will help you enhance your artistic skills using modern technologies. It is expected that at the end of this module, you will create your own artwork using your gadgets such as your android phone, iPod, tablet, laptop etc. Specific and friendly instruction is given in every lesson. Remember to carefully read the instruction before answering each activity and assessment as part of the module. Answer honestly the module.
Focus on the subject! This module is made readily accessible to you as a learner along with the specific lessons that are needed to complete the self-study program and enrichment. It covers the objectives of the lesson, pre-assessment, lesson proper, post-assessment, summary of learning, answer keys, and the references.
You can answer the module in your most convenient time and place. If you really need help in creating your artwork, assistance of your parents, siblings or friends are allowed, but you must only ask them the procedures. Do not let them finish the task for you. Remember that experience is the best teacher.
Please DO NOT WRITE anything on this module. Kindly use separate sheets of paper in answering the pretest, self- check exercises, and posttest.
READY? 1, 2, 3…GO!
1. Create artwork that can be locally assembled with local material, guided by 21st century in the evolution of various forms of arts;
2. Explain the influence of technology in the 21st century on the evolution of various forms of arts;
3. Apply different media techniques and processes to communicate ideas, experiences and stories showing the characteristics of the 21st century art (graphic software like Photoshop, In Design, etc.); and
4. Evaluate work of arts in terms of artistic concepts and ideas using criteria appropriate for the style or form.
At the end of the module, you should be able to:
1. identify the different image manipulation programs and applications that run on today’s android devices;
2. create sample artworks using the different media techniques and processes of the 21st century arts;
3. evaluate the artworks through using the different criteria appropriate for each style; and
4. appreciate the different artworks using various media techniques and programs.