This module was designed and written with you in mind. It is here to help you master the Masonry. The scope of this module permits it to be used in many different learning situations. The language used recognizes the diverse vocabulary level of students. The lessons are arranged to follow the standard sequence of the course. But the order in which you read them can be changed to correspond with the textbook you are now using.
The module is divided into two learning outcomes, namely:
• LO 1 – Select masonry measuring tools and instruments (TLE_IAMS7/8MC-0e-1)
• LO 2 – Carry out measurements and calculations (TLE_IAMS7/8MC0F-2)
After going through this module, you are expected to:
1. choose measuring tools to be used for specific task;
2. use appropriate measuring devices for specific task; and
3. convert data to its equivalent measure.ADM_Masonry_M3