This Self-Learning Module (SLM) is prepared so that you, our dear learners, can continue your studies and learn while at home. Activities, questions, directions, exercises, and discussions are carefully stated for you to understand each lesson.
Each SLM is composed of different parts. Each part shall guide you step-by-step as you discover and understand the lesson prepared for you.
Pre-tests are provided to measure your prior knowledge on lessons in each SLM. This will tell you if you need to proceed on completing this module or if you need to ask your facilitator or your teacher’s assistance for better understanding of the lesson. At the end of each module, you need to answer the post-test to self-check your learning. Answer keys are provided for each activity and test. We trust that you will be honest in using these.
Please use this module with care. Do not put unnecessary marks on any part of this SLM. Use a separate sheet of paper in answering the exercises and tests. And read the instructions carefully before performing each task.
If you have any questions in using this SLM or any difficulty in answering the tasks in this module, do not hesitate to consult your teacher or facilitator.
This module was designed and written with you in mind. It is here to help you master the human body systems. The scope of this module is used in many different learning situations. The language used recognizes the diverse vocabulary level of students. The lessons are arranged to follow the standard sequence of the course. But the order in which you read them can be changed to correspond with the textbook you are now using.
This module is divided into three lessons:
- Lesson 1: Identifying the major parts of skeletal system
– Explaining how each organ of the skeletal system works together
- Lesson 2: Describing the parts of the integumentary system
– Explaining how each part of the integumentary system works together
- Lesson 3: Naming the major parts of digestive system
– Explaining how each part of the digestive system works together
After going through this module, you are expected to:
1. Identify the major parts of skeletal system;
2. Explain how each organ of the skeletal system works together;
3. Describe the parts of the integumentary system;
4. Explain how each part of the integumentary system works together;
5. Name the major parts of the digestive system;
6. Explain how each part of the digestive system works together.