This module was designed and written with you in mind. It is here to help you master the Colors of Light. The scope of this module permits it to be used in many different learning situations. The language used recognizes the diverse vocabulary level of students. The lessons are arranged to follow the standard sequence of the course. But the order in which you read them can be changed to correspond with the textbook you are now using.
- Lesson 1 – Colors of Light
- Lesson 2 – Hierarchy of Colors
- Lesson 3 – Bending of Colors
After going through this module, you are expected to:
1. Demonstrate the existence of the color components of visible light using a prism or diffraction grating; (Week 4 S8FE-If-27)
2. Explain hierarchy of colors in relation to energy; and
3. Explain that red is the least bent color and violet the most bent color according to their wavelengths and frequencies.science8_q1_mod5_colors-of-light_v2