This module was designed and written with you in mind. It is here to help you master the skill in describing the changes in materials based on the effects of temperature, (S3MT-lh-j-4). The scope of this module allows it to be used in many different learning situations. The language used recognizes the different vocabulary level of students. The lessons are arranged to follow the standard sequence of the course but the order in which you read them can be changed to be similar with the textbook you are now using.
The module is divided into four lessons, namely:
- Lesson 1 – Changes from Solid to Liquid
- Lesson 2 – Changes from Liquid to Solid
- Lesson 3 – Changes from Liquid to Gas
- Lesson 4 – Changes from Solid to Gas
After going through this module, you are expected to be able to:
1. explain what happens to some solid materials like butter when heated;
2. discover what happens to liquid materials like water when frozen;
3. discover what happens to water when heated or when the temperature is increased; and
4. find out what happens to a naphthalene ball when placed under the heat of the sun.Science3_q1_mod2_changesinmaterials_v2
1 thought on “Science 3 Quarter 1 – Module 2: Changes in Materials”
Hi, how can i download this. can i have a copy of the modules for graded and grade 3. thank you.