This Self-Learning Module (SLM) is prepared so that you, our dear learners, can continue your studies and learn while at home. Activities, questions, directions, exercises, and discussions are carefully stated for you to understand each lesson.
At the end of this module, you should be able to:
1. design a research useful in daily life (CS_RS12-Id-e-1);
2. write research title (CS_RS12-Id-e-2);
3. describe background of research (CS_RS12-Id-e-3);
4. state research questions (CS_RS12-Id-e-4);
5. indicate scope and delimitation of study (CS_RS12-Id-e-5);
6. present written statement of the problem (CS_RS12-Id-e-7).