This Self-Learning Module (SLM) is prepared so that you, our dear learners, can continue your studies and learn while at home. Activities, questions, directions, exercises, and discussions are carefully stated for you to understand each lesson.
Each SLM is composed of different parts. Each part shall guide you step-by-step as you discover and understand the lesson prepared for you.
Pre-tests are provided to measure your prior knowledge on lessons in each SLM. This will tell you if you need to proceed on completing this module or if you need to ask your facilitator or your teacher’s assistance for better understanding of the lesson. At the end of each module, you need to answer the post-test to self-check your learning.
This module was designed and written with you in mind. It is here to help you to plan and conceptualize your social advocacy and guide you to create your own concept paper. The scope of this module permits to be used in many different learning situations. The language used recognize the diverse vocabulary level of students. The lessons are arranged to follow the standard sequence of the course. But the order in which you read them can be changed to correspond with the textbook you are now using.
The module mainly focuses on one lesson:
- Lesson 1 – Planning and Conceptualizing Social Advocacy
Learning Competencies and Codes:
- Identify a local or regional cause or issue for Social Change related to specific professional tracks that can be addressed or tackled using an ICT Project for Social Change.
Upon successful completion of this module, you are expected to:
1. understand how to plan and conceptualized an ICT Project;
2. understand what concept paper is;
3. understand the steps on how to create a concept paper;
4. create his/her own concept paper on proposed ICT Project; and
5. create a short survey using Google Form.