The module is designed to suit your needs and interests using the IDEA instructional process. This will help you attain the prescribed grade-level knowledge, skills, attitude, and values at your own pace outside the normal classroom setting.
The module is composed of different types of activities that are arranged according to graduated levels of difficulty—from simple to complex. You are expected to :
a. answer all activities in your notebook;
b. accomplish the PIVOT Assessment Card for Learners on page 38 by providing the appropriate symbols that correspond to your personal assessment of your performance; and
c. submit the outputs to your respective teachers on the time and date agreed upon.
The module is divided into lessons, as follows:
- Week 1: Characteristics of Music of the Romantic Period
- Week 2: Performance Practice of the Romantic Period
- Week 3: Romantic Music in Relation to Other Art Forms
- Week 4 & 5: Improvising Accompaniment to Romantic Music
- Week 6 & 7: Performing Romantic Music
- Week 8: Evaluating Music Performances