The module is designed to suit your needs and interests using the IDEA instructional process. This will help you attain the prescribed grade-level knowledge, skills, attitude, and values at your own pace outside the normal classroom setting.
The module is composed of different types of activities that are arranged according to graduated levels of difficulty—from simple to complex. You are expected to :
a. answer all activities in your notebook;
b. accomplish the PIVOT Assessment Card for Learners on page 38 by providing the appropriate symbols that correspond to your personal assessment of your performance; and
c. submit the outputs to your respective teachers on the time and date agreed upon.
The module is divided into lessons, as follows:
- Week 1 & 2: Enhancing/Decorating Finished Products How To Conduct Simple Survey Using Technology and Other Data-Gathering Method
- Week 3: Effects of Innovative Finishing Materials and Creative Accessories on the Marketability of Products
- Week 4 & 5: Constructing a Project Plan/Marketing Products
- Week 6: Construct Simple Electrical Gadget/Protocols (Processes) in Making Electrical Gadgets/Repairs Simple Gadgets/Furniture
- Week 7: Principles of ‘Five S”
- Week 8: Recyclable Products/Process and Importance of Recycling/Identified Products/Waste Materials Into Functional Item