The module is designed to suit your needs and interests using the IDEA instructional process. This will help you attain the prescribed grade-level knowledge, skills, attitude, and values at your own pace outside the normal classroom setting.
The module is composed of different types of activities that are arranged according to graduated levels of difficulty—from simple to complex. You are expected to :
a. answer all activities in your notebook;
b. accomplish the PIVOT Assessment Card for Learners on page 38 by providing the appropriate symbols that correspond to your personal assessment of your performance; and
c. submit the outputs to your respective teachers on the time and date agreed upon.
The module is divided into lessons, as follows:
- Week 1 & 2: Produce Simple Product
- Week 3: Different Types of Web Applications
- Week 4: Participating in Video and Audio Conferences in a Safe and Responsible Manner
- Week 5: Using Online Tool to Gather Data
- Week 6: Uses, Functions and Formulas in an Electronic Spreadsheet Tool in Performing Advanced
- Week 7: Uses audio and video conferencing and e-group to share ideas and work with others
- Week 8: Using the Advanced Features of a Slide Presentation Tool and Uses the Movie-making