Republic Act 8293, section 176 states that: No copyright shall subsist in any work of the Government of the Philippines. However, prior approval of the government agency or office wherein the work is created shall be necessary for exploitation of such work for profit. Such agency or office may, among other things, impose as a condition the payment of royalties.
Borrowed materials (songs, stories, poems, pictures, photos, brand names, trademarks, etc.) included in this module are owned by their respective copyright holders. Every effort has been exerted to locate and seek permission to use these materials from their respective copyright owners. The publisher and the authors do not represent nor claim ownership over them.
Lessons for this module are follows:
- Week 1: Clues
- Week 2: Synonyms and Antonyms
- Week 3: Word Cline
- Week 5: Made-Up and Real Texts/Stories
- Week 5: Important Details in Expository Texts
- Week 6: Major Points and Key Themes
- Week 7: Repeated Patterns and Refrains
- Week 8: Meanings through Personal Experiences