This Senior High School Inquiries, Investigation and Immersion Self-Learning Module (SLM) is prepared so that you, our dear learners, can continue your studies and learn while at home. Activities, questions, directions, exercises, and discussions are carefully stated for you to understand each lesson.
The most essential learning competencies covered in this module are:
A. Select, cite, and synthesize related literature
B. Use sources according to ethical standards (at least 4-6 local and international sources)
TABLE OF CONTENTS
At the end of this module, you are expected to learn the following:
- define terms related to research study;
- gather and synthesize information from different sources of information;
- familiarize the different citation styles and formats;
- give the characteristics and mechanism of the review of related literature;
- write citations correctly on the sources used in a research study;
- appreciate the importance of following ethical standards in using sources.