This module was designed and written with you in mind. It is here to help you participate in an organized event that addresses health/fitness issues and concerns. The scope of this module permits it to be used in many different learning situations. The language used recognizes the diverse vocabulary level of the students. The lessons are arranged to follow the standard sequence of the course. But the order in which you read them can be changed to correspond with the textbook you are now using.
The module is divided into two lessons, namely:
- Lesson 1 – Developing Home-Based Family Workout and Evaluation
- Lesson 2 –Self-Organized Home-Based Fitness Activity
After going through this module, you are expected to:
1. Identify the methods in developing individual/group physical activity
2. Distinguish the factors as a basis in developing home-based physical activity
3. Participate in a self-organized home-based physical activity event.hope1_q1-2_mod7_participatesinanorganizedeventthataddresseshealthfitnessissuesandconcerns_v2