This Self-Learning Module (SLM) is prepared so that you, our dear learners, can continue your studies and learn while at home. Activities, questions, directions, exercises, and discussions are carefully stated for you to understand each lesson.
Each SLM is composed of different parts. Each part shall guide you step-by-step as you discover and understand the lesson prepared for you.
Pre-tests are provided to measure your prior knowledge on lessons in each SLM. This will tell you if you need to proceed on completing this module or if you need to ask your facilitator or your teacher’s assistance for better understanding of the lesson. At the end of each module, you need to answer the post-test to self-check your learning. Answer keys are provided for each activity and test. We trust that you will be honest in using these.
Please use this module with care. Do not put unnecessary marks on any part of this SLM. Use a separate sheet of paper in answering the exercises and tests. And read the instructions carefully before performing each task.
Welcome! This module is about TECHNICAL AND OPERATIONAL DEFINITIONS!
This is intended to help you, learners, understand and master the kinds of defining terms used. Also, this will help you improve your vocabulary.
HOW TO USE THIS MODULE:
This module contains several lessons. To make the most out of them, you need to do the following:
1. Scan the list of Learning Objectives to get an idea of the knowledge and skills you are expected to gain and develop as you study the module. These outcomes are based on the content standards, performance standards, and learning competencies of the K to 12 Curriculum English 10.
2. Take the What I Know. Your score will determine your knowledge of the lessons in the module. If you get 100% of the items correctly, you may proceed to the next module. Otherwise, you must go through the lessons.
3. Each Lesson aims to develop one of the learning objectives set for the module. It starts with an activity that will help you understand the lesson and meet the required competencies.
4. Take your time in reading this module. Write down points for clarification. You may discuss these points with your teacher.
5. Perform all activities and answer all worksheets. The activities and assessments are designed to enhance your understanding of sets. The activities will also give you an idea how well you understand the lessons. Review the lessons, if necessary, until you have achieved a satisfactory level of understanding.
6. At the end of the module, take the post-Assessment to evaluate your overall understanding about the lessons.
At the end of the module, you should be able to:
1) give other technical and operational terms.
2) differentiate technical and operational terms.
3) use the technical and operational terms in sentences.