This is where you start to do critical reading and write your understanding and reaction to what you are reading. This will help you appreciate the texts you are reading and will also develop your critical thinking skills.
These competencies are covered in the following lessons:
- applies the principles of writing effective reviews and critiques (CS-EN11/12A-EAPP-Id-f-17), and
- writes an objective/balanced review or critique of a work of art, an event or a program (CS-EN11/12A-EAPP-Id-f-18)
Here are the things that you are expected to learn at the end of this module:
1. identify the contents of a reaction paper, review or critique,
2. express ideas objectively, and
3. write a balanced reaction paper/ review/ critique.EAPPG11_q1_-mod4_writingthereactionpaper_v2