This module was designed and written with you in mind. It is here to help you master how to create direct and reported speech. The scope of this module permits it to be used in many different learning situations. The language used recognizes the diverse vocabulary level of students. The lessons are arranged to follow the standard sequence of the course. But the order in which you read them can be changed to correspond with the textbook you are now using.
The module is composed of one lesson:
- Use direct and reported speeches appropriately in varied contexts
After going through this module, you are expected to:
1. Identify the features of direct and reported speeches;
2. Differentiate direct and reported speeches;
3. Change direct speech to reported speech; and
4. Use direct and reported speeches in sentences.CO_Q1_ENGLISH-7_MODULE-6