This module is designed for you to have a better access of the topic. It is here to help you compare the contents of materials viewed with outside sources of information in terms of accessibility and effectiveness. The scope of this module permits it to be used in many different learning situations. The language used recognizes the diverse vocabulary level of students. The lessons are arranged to follow the standard sequence of the course. But the order in which you read them can be changed to correspond with the textbook you are now using.
After going through this module, you are expected to:
1. differentiate print sources from web sources;
2. identify the types of sources under print and web sources;
3. evaluate the reliability and effectiveness of sources by comparing it with other sources;
4. select a type of source needed for a specific content based on accessibility and effectiveness; and
5. apply learning through simple research.ADM_Eng10_Q1_M5_evaluatingsources_final