This module was designed and written with you in mind—to help you better understand the process of Collaborative Development of ICT Content. For that reason, the scope of this module permits it to be used in many different learning situations; the language used recognizes the diverse vocabulary level of students; the lessons are arranged to follow the standard sequence of the course.
Evaluate the quality, value, and appropriateness of peer’s existing or previously developed ICT content concerning the theme or intended audience/ viewer of an ICT Project.
Share and showcase existing or previously developed material in the form of a collaboratively designed newsletter or blog site intended for a specific audience or viewer.
Upon successful completion of this module, you are expected to:
1. identify the roles of each member of a team structure for collaborative ICT development.
2. create a team structure for collaborative ICT development;
3. identify different tools and platforms that can be used for the collaborative development of ICT content;
4. synthesize the key learnings from the previous modules into integrated ICT content through collaboration with classmates and teachers as both peer and partner; and
5. develop an online portal, website, or page to showcase and share existing and previously developed content. These may be in the form of, but not limited to:
• Online newsletter;
• Issuu online “magazine”; and
• Facebook Page.ADMSHS_Emp_Tech_Q1_M11_L1-Collaborative-development-of-ICT