This module contains significant activities in which you will be able to identify the different common rock-forming minerals using their physical and chemical properties.
After accomplishing this module, you are expected to:
1. identify the characteristics of minerals;
2. explain the different physical properties of minerals;
3. characterize the different chemical properties of minerals:
4. discuss the Dana Classification System of minerals; and
5. give examples of the different minerals.earthscienceforstem_q1_mod3_physicalandchemicalpropertiesofminerals_v2.doc