This module was designed and written with you in mind. It is here to help you master the nature of Biology. The scope of this module permits it to be used in many different learning situations. The language used recognizes the diverse vocabulary level of students. The lessons are arranged to follow the standard sequence of the course. But the order in which you read them can be changed to correspond with the textbook you are now using.
The module is composed of:
- Lesson 1 – The Subsystems of the Earth
After going through this module, you are expected to:
1. determine the four subsystems of the Earth;
2. describe the characteristics of each subsystem;
3. trace the flow of matter and energy in the Earth’s subsystems; and
4. express one’s internalized role as steward of the four subsystems concerning the flow of matter and energy.ELS_Q1_Module-2_Origin-and-Structure-of-the-EarthThe-Subsystem_v2