This module was designed and written with you in mind. It is here to help you master the nature of Biology. The scope of this module permits it to be used in many different learning situations. The language used recognizes the diverse vocabulary level of students. The lessons are arranged to follow the standard sequence of the course. But the order in which you read them can be changed to correspond with the textbook you are now using.
The module covers:
- Lesson 1 – Geologic Timeline
After going through this module, you are expected to:
1. Describe how the Earth’s history can be interpreted from the geologic time scale.
2. Define fossils and its type.
3. Determine the guide fossils that are used to define and identify subdivision of the geologic time scale.
4. Track the Earth’s history using the geologic time scale.
5. Identify the different divisions in the geologic time scale.ELS_Q1_Module-14_Geologic-Timeline