This module was designed and written with you in mind. It is here to help you master the Other Related Geologic Hazards. The scope of this module permits it to be used in many different learning situations. The language used recognizes the diverse vocabulary level of students. The lessons are arranged to follow the standard sequence of the course. But the order in which you read them can be changed to correspond with the textbook you are now using.
The module focuses only about the lesson:
- Lesson 1 – Knowing different geological hazards
After going through this module, you are expected to:
1. Understand what a Rainfall-induced Landslide and sinkhole is.
2. Describe in his/her own words the definition of a landslide and a sinkhole.
3. Explain the different types of landslides and sinkholes.
4. Produce a poster or a slogan regarding Landslide and Sinkhole.
5. Realize the importance of creating warning signs for the safety of living creatures and mankind.