January 30, 2014
DepEd Order No. 4, s. 2014
ADOPTION OF THE MODIFIED SCHOOL FORMS (SFs) FOR PUBLIC ELEMENTARY AND SECONDARY SCHOOLS EFFECTIVE END OF SCHOOL YEAR 2013-2014
Directors of Services, Centers and Heads of Units
School Division/City Superintendents
Heads, Public Elementary and Secondary Schools
All Others Concerned
1. In line with the government’s thrust to provide accessible, relevant and quality education to all Filipino children and youth, the Department of Education (DepEd) adopts and utilizes the modified school forms (SFs) effective End of School Year (EoSY) 2013-2014 in all public elementary and secondary schools. The modified SFs have undergone extensive review, validation and consultation with end-users at various levels of the agency. Consistency and alignment with the Department’s thrusts and directions particularly with the K to 12 Program have also been considered. The utilization of the modified forms will allow all public school teachers and school heads to focus on the core business of curriculum delivery.
2. The table below shows the code and name of the old forms to be replaced, and the seven modified SFs which will replace them:
List of Forms to be Replaced and Modified School Forms (SFs)
|Code||Name of Forms||Code||Name of Forms|
|Form 1||School Register||SF-1||School Form 1: School Register|
|Master List of Learners|
|STS Form 2||Family Background and Profile|
|Form 1||School Register - Daily Attendance||SF-2||School Form 2: Daily Attendance Report for Learner|
|Form 2||Teacher’s Monthly Report of Enrolment and Attendance|
|Form 1||School Register - Book Issued and Returned||SF-3||School Form 3: Books Issued and Returned|
|Inventory of Textbooks|
|Form 3||Principal’s Report on Enrolment and Attendance||SF-4||School Form 4: Monthly Learner’s Movement and Attendance|
|STS Form 4||Absenteeism and Dropout Profile|
|Forms 18-E1||Report on Promotions (Grades 1-3 Inclusive)||SF-5||School Form 5: Report on Promotion and Level of Proficiency|
|Forms 18-E2||Report on Promotions (Grades 4-6 inclusive)|
|Forms 18-A||Report on Secondary Promotions|
|Form 20||Summarized Report on Promotions||SF-6||School Form 6: Summarized Report on Promotion and Level of Proficiency|
|Form 12||Monthly Status Report for Teachers||SF-7||School Form 7: School Personnel Assignment List and Basic Profile|
|Form 19||Assignment List|
|Form 29||Teacher Program|
|Form 31||Summary Information of Teachers|
3. Beginning EoSY 2013-2014, all public schools must use SF-5 and SF-6 replacing Forms 18 and 20, and the List of Graduates.
4. By SY 2014-2015, all public schools must use all seven modified school forms, replacing the 16 previous school forms as shown in the Table on page 1. Modification or adding new data elements without proper clearance is hereby discouraged.
5. The modified SFs with instructions on how to accomplish them, and the description of each data element per form are provided in Enclosure Nos. 1 and 2, respectively. It is very important to ensure that data to be reflected in the forms are consistent with the data encoded into the Enhanced Basic Education Information System (EBEIS), and into the Learner Information System (LIS). The cut-off period for recording the Beginning of School Year (BoSY) Reports in all the SFs will be every Friday of the first week of classes of each SY. School heads will be held accountable and liable for any deliberate wrongful entry on the forms.
6. The SFs 1-6 will be available for download in the LIS with pre-loaded basic information on learners based on the most recent records available.
7. As an interim strategy and until such time when the LIS and Human Resource Information System (HRIS) are fully operational, the SFs templates in MS Excel Spreadsheet format are available for download through the DepEd website: http: / /www.deped.gov,ph /index.php /resources /school-forms. Also available in the site is an instructional video on the use of the new school forms.
8. The Office of the Planning Service (OPS) will coordinate and monitor the utilization and implementation of the modified SFs and shall serve as helpdesk that will receive and respond to any inquiries and issues. Queries and implementation issues may be communicated to Mr. Jonathan F. Diche of the OPS through email address: [email protected] or through telephone no.: (02) 635-3983 and telefax no.: (02) 633-7256.
9. Immediate dissemination of and strict compliance with this Order is directed.
BR. ARMIN A. LUISTRO FSC