This module was designed and written with you in mind. It is to help you master the nature of Technology and Livelihood Education. The scope of this module permits it to be used in many different learning situations. The language used recognizes the diverse vocabulary level of students. The lessons are arranged to follow the standard sequence of the subject or learning area. But the order in which you read them can be changed to correspond with the textbook you are now using.
This module in Agriculture is all about Fish culture.
After going through this module, learners are expected to:
Conduct a Survey to find out:
1. persons in the community whose occupation is fish culture;
2. kinds of Fish being cultured or raised as means of livelihood
3. possible hazard cause by fish culturing or raising to the people and community
4. ways to prevent possible hazards brought about by culturing or raising fish
5. market demands for fish product and by-products
6. direct consumers and retailers
7. benefits that can derived from fish culturing
8. stories of successful entrepreneurs in animal/fish raising.TLE-AFA6_mod10_Fish-Culture