This module was designed and written with you in mind. It is here to help you master the skills in adding decimals and mixed decimals through ten thousandths. The scope of this module permits it to be used in many different learning situations. The language used recognizes the diverse vocabulary level of students. The lessons are arranged to follow the standard sequence of the course. But the order in which you read them can be changed to correspond with the textbook you are now using.
The module is divided into two lessons, namely:
- Lesson 1 – Adding Decimals and Mixed Decimals through Ten Thousandths Without Regrouping
- Lesson 2 – Adding Decimals and Mixed Decimals through Ten Thousandths With Regrouping
After going through this module, you are expected to:
1. add decimals and mixed decimals through ten thousandths without
2. add decimals and mixed decimals through ten thousandths with regrouping; (M6NS-Id-106.2) and
3. solve one or more steps routine and non-routine problems involving addition of decimals and mixed decimals using appropriate problem solving strategies and tools. (M6NS-Id-108.2)Math-G6-Q1-Mod5-v2